These specialty glasses are each designed with unique optical, thermal, mechanical and chemical characteristics for a broad range of applications. These glasses are engineered with HOYA's many years of glass melting expertise and our extensive advanced R&D facilities throughout the world.
- Excellent thermal characteristics
- Minimal surface cloudiness
- Superb surface finish
- Ultra Parallel
- Designed with a coefficient of thermal expansion curve which closed matches Silicon wafers
- Minimal stress when anodicially bonded to Silicon
- Ideally suited for CCD applications such as Video Camera and Digital Camera.
- Enhances color distribution in the visible spectrum while eliminating UV and IR transmission
- Showcase of our environmentally-friendly optical glasses
- Pressed lens blanks, Rolled and Sliced blanks, Fabricated blanks and E-Bars
Note: The listed data are standard value. Because of continuous product improvement, the various data listed are subject to change without notice.