With extensive experience and achievements cultivated worldwide,
we are able to supply from raw material through processing and delivery.
We will respond to your needs with one-stop service and with high technical strength.
Information · New Product Information
- July 26, 2022
- Visible light transmission and NIR 900nm band absorption glass LSA-900 has been added
- December 27, 2021
- Ultraviolet Transmitting, Visible Absorbing Filters U340A has been added.
- May 14, 2021
- HOYA Transmittance Simulation software has been updated from Version 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Software updates include updated and increased information to Sharp Cut Filters, Color Compensating Filters, and Neutral Density Filters (ND).
- October 29, 2020
- The modified simulation software Ver. 126.96.36.199 has been released. UV series data has been added.
- New material : Introduction of UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S
- Replacement products for U325B / C are being prepared.
→ UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S has been developed.
- Introduction of Optical Filters for Next Generation 1550nm Light Source
HOYA to attend following upcoming event
SPIE Optics + Photonics
San Diego, California, United States
- April 15, 2020
- December 25, 2019
- UV series and V11 have been added.
- November 1, 2019
- June 3, 2019
The lineup of color filter glass has been renewed.
CM5000, E-CM500S and CD5000 are current stock only, CM700 and CD700 are added.
The U325B / C are being prepared for the replacement products.
V30 was discontinued.
Colored Glass Filters
We provide colored glass filters for wide range of industries such as cameras, optical instruments, physics and chemistry, educational materials, industrial-use and medical-use with spectral characteristics and product size according to your requirements.
We sell not only colored glass filters, but also filters that have been coated on crown glass or optical glass substrates.
We manufacture and sell special glass used in various fields including electronic glasses which are often used in the electric and electronics industries.
Since 1941, HOYA has been a premier provider of optical glasses. Over the years, this traditional material business has transformed into a key element in the development of advanced electronics and information technologies.
Search by Application
Inspection & Measuring Instruments
HOYA uses the following measurement and inspection equipment in our QA process according to the requirements of our customers.
Transmittance Simulation Software
This software facilitates obtaining data of spectral transmittance characteristics after changing the thickness of the glass.
Material safety data sheet can be downloaded.
Our product catalog is available in PDF.