Information · New Product Information
- May 14, 2021
- HOYA Transmittance Simulation software has been updated from Version 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Software updates include updated and increased information to Sharp Cut Filters, Color Compensating Filters, and Neutral Density Filters (ND).
- October 29, 2020
- The modified simulation software Ver. 22.214.171.124 has been released. UV series data has been added.
- New material : Introduction of UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S
- Replacement products for U325B / C are being prepared.
→ UV-C Bandpass Filter – UL254S has been developed.
- Introduction of Optical Filters for Next Generation 1550nm Light Source
HOYA to attend following upcoming event
SPIE Optics + Photonics
San Diego, California, United States
- April 15, 2020
- December 25, 2019
- UV series and V11 have been added.
- November 1, 2019
- June 3, 2019
The lineup of color filter glass has been renewed.
CM5000, E-CM500S and CD5000 are current stock only, CM700 and CD700 are added.
The U325B / C are being prepared for the replacement products.
V30 was discontinued.
Search by Application
HOYA uses the following measurement and inspection equipment in our QA process according to the requirements of our customers.
This software facilitates obtaining data of spectral transmittance characteristics after changing the thickness of the glass.
Material safety data sheet can be downloaded.
Our product catalog is available in PDF.